The Federal College of Animal
Health and Production technology, Moore Plantation , Ibadan offers full
and Part time courses leading to National Diploma and Higher National
Diploma qualifications. Through the kind of training we give our
students, our graduates are expected to be skillful and competent enough
to establish their own farms and businesses with little or no
It is important that we understand that the general Objective of
this institution is to contribute to the development of Nigeria through
training of human resources in the area of science and agriculture. Our
Vision to be a world-class training institution in the area of science
and modern agricultural development technology in a changing
environment, and our mission To contribute to the development of Nigeria
through training of qualitative manpower by adequate exposure to sound
theoretical background, practical, farm and field demonstrations as well
as knowledge capacity development for staff.
We have a Mandate to:
- To produce well trained and morally sound graduates to become self employed in the area of science and agriculture.
- To establish linkages and collaboration with order policy makers, research institutes and training institutions.
- Establish and manage modern standard livestock farms, veterinary clinics and diagnostic laboratories.
- To produce technicians capable of
carrying out routine preventive measures and advisory services in
livestock, fishery and crop production.
- To promote capacity building through
outreach programmes, vocational training, continuous education among
others in the area of science and agriculture.
- To promote youth development and empowerment opportunities through entrepreneurial and home economics activities.
The college Library is
structured to meet national and international standards of middle-level
man power development. The College website is all encompassing as it
provides information that will guide the students throughout their stay
in the College towards successful academic achievement. Also, it
provides entry requirements and information on the range of courses that
are available as well as specialized services that we offer in the
College. However, student should note that they are to adhere strictly
and comply with the College regulations and departmental rules as
approved by the College tration. Thank you.
Dr. Mrs. O. O. Adejinmi
B. Agric, M Sc., Phd.